What is AliExpress?
AliExpress is an online marketplace created by Alibaba.com. On AliExpress, buyers from more than 200 countries and regions order items in bulk or one at a time — all at low wholesale prices. They now feature more than One hundred million products supplied by more than 200,000 Chinese exporters and manufacturers.AliExpress Affiliate Program will greatly compliment affiliate websites in apparel, jewelry, home & garden, electronics & accessories and other consumer niches. Top publishers earn over $30,000 / month and continue to earn more month over month.
What is the AliExpress Affiliate Program?
The Portals Affiliate Program is a performance-based marketing program by AliExpress.com that pays affiliates for traffic that results in completed sales transactions on AliExpress.com.
Am I eligible to join to AliExpress affiliate program?
Yes. Any websites can apply to join the program.
Which products and brands are eligible to earn commission?
AliExpress has over 100 million products listed on its platform. All products are eligible to earn commission if the sale of that product was completed via an affiliate link.
What marketing methods are acceptable?
Partners can promote AliExpress.com via content sites and website reviews that are geared towards small business owners or towards users who are looking to purchase low MOQs (Minimum Order Quantities) or small lots for wholesale. SEM (Search Engine Marketing) is also acceptable (excluding trademarked keywords). All other marketing methods will need to be approved by AliExpress.com in advance.
How does AliExpress track transactions?
Portals tracks completed transactions using cookies. If a buyer clears their cookie cache, AliExpress Affiliates will not be able to track any sales generated.
When and how do I get paid?
When the order is completed on the site, AliExpress will send sales data to the system. A completed order means the buyer is satisfied with the purchase and releases payment to the seller within 60 days from the original purchase date.
What are the restrictions?
All products are available for commission payout. Commission is valid for in-stock items that result in completed transactions.
Affiliates cannot earn commissions on coupons redeemed.
Only one discount or coupon per transaction is allowed.
How to install Aliffiliate plugin?
Installation of our plugin is same as the standard installation procedure of WordPress plugin.
To add a WordPress Plugin using the built-in plugin installer:
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Under Search, type in the name of the WordPress Plugin or descriptive keyword, author, or tag in the search form or click a tag link below the search form.
- Find the WordPress Plugin you wish to install.
- Click Details for more information about the Plugin and instructions you may wish to print or save to help setup the Plugin.
- Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
- A popup window will ask you to confirm your wish to install the Plugin.
- If this is the first time you've installed a WordPress Plugin, you may need to enter the FTP login credential information. If you've installed a Plugin before, it will still have the login information. This information is available through your web server host.
- Click Proceed to continue with the installation. The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.